CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Second Observation

January 26, 2010

Oh...it was my second observation. It is almost a half day. The principal assigned me to the same cooperating teacher that I had last semester,so it was not so difficult. As I entered the room,the pupils greeted me,as usual tha the elementary pupils did. Some of them remembered my name but the others did not. As what I observed last semester,it is the same,the pupils were very cooperative so that they had a very good discussion. The teacher go out for a few minutes while the students are writing. But the students were already finish but the teacher was not yet return so I decided to teach them a song so that tey will not get noisy and stand up as they want. After I was finished,the teacher came and continue the discussion. After the class,the teacher conducted a remedial in mathematics,the pupils were actively participated.

0 comments: